Ipswich Venue Hire: The Cambrian Centre
The Cambrian Centre, located at 10 South Station Road, Booval, is regarded within the Ipswich community as an easy-to-access and convenient conference, function and performance facility. The venue is available for hire for corporate functions, recording sessions, meetings, church gatherings, concerts and other events. However, out of respect for the comfort and well-being of our neighbours, the centre is not available for 18th or 21st birthday parties or for events incorporating the use of heavy metal or other loud rock bands.
- Main auditorium – seats 220 theatre-style, or 160 banquet-style;
- Raised, proscenium arch stage (700mm) with full theatre lighting, curtaining and change rooms;
- Stage lighting console;
- Sound system, including mixing desk, front-of-house speakers and foldback wedges, overhead stage microphones, corded and radio microphones;
- Twin data projectors;
- Fully equipped commercial kitchen, with stainless steel bench tops, island bench, 90cm freestanding gas cooker, dishwasher;
- Bar service kitchen that opens into hall with large drinks refrigerator, dishwasher, urns and hot water system;
- Crockery and cutlery setting for up to 160 people;
- Tea and coffee service;
- Caterers welcome;
- Boardroom (12m x 6m);
- Loft room – air conditioned (12m x 6m);
- Close to railway station;
- Ample on-street parking;
- Wheel chair access.
Fees are available on application.
Fees will vary depending on factors such as length of hire; the space(s) and equipment included; and the need for technical staff.
For all enquiries and bookings, please contact the Hall Manager, Nigel Lewis — Tel: 0420 886 394.