Financial Support for BICC
BICC gratefully acknowledges the support of the following agencies, organisations and individuals.
Support for Arts and Culture
Support for cultural organisations such as the Blackstone-Ipswich Cambrian Choir can assist in building a vibrant community where innovation can prosper. Cultural activities are recognised as a means of improving social and community development. Research and anecdotal evidence suggest that support for arts and cultural activity can improve quality of life and help reduce the levels of crime, health problems and social dysfunction in the community.
The programs and activities offered by the choir help both adult and young singers to develop their choral music skills; experience the enjoyment of performance and competition; and gain increased confidence through self expression.
You can support the Blackstone-Ipswich Cambrian Choir through sponsorship, donations and bequests.
If you have any questions about our donation or support opportunities, or about the Blackstone-Ipswich Cambrian Choir in general, please contact us.
- new choral music
- planning and development programs
- outreach programs
- engagement of professional directors, accompanists and clinicians
- maintenance and refurbishment of current stock.
The Choir will be pleased to direct your sponsorship or donation towards a specific area, upon request.
- naming rights
- display of company logo
- venue and event signage
- tickets to our concerts
- provision of entertainment at corporate events
- acknowledgement on our web site with links to the sponsor’s web site
- program acknowledgement and advertising signage opportunities at events
- display of company products and information at events
- the opportunity to circulate corporate information to members
- inclusion in press releases and event promotion and advertising.
Sponsorship will supplement existing membership and performance revenues and will enable the further growth of the organisation, enabling us to make an even more significant contribution to the cultural scene in south-east Queensland. Projects that would benefit from assistance include:
- performance uniforms
- concerts and other productions
- workshops and camps
- facilities and equipment upgrades
- active marketing and recruitment programs
- new choral music.